Sunday 2 March 2014

Ready For You








Floral Dress- hand-me-down
Jacket- Talula at Aritzia
Necklace- Urban Outfitter
Sweater- Thrifted
Heels- Thrifted
Bag- Thrifted

This is the third floral dress look. This time I paired it with a muster coloured high neck sweater. The shape and colour of the sweater give the outfit a real 90s feel, especially paired with the chunky leather heels. I added a big statement necklace to contrast against the solid colour of the sweater.
This is my "business" look. I wore this last week on my first day of my office volunteer position with WWF. I don't own many business like or office appropriate pieces in my wardrobe. I just don't see myself using them often. But I think I need to start investing in some business basics, and then I can make them my own by pairing them with some of my more vintage pieces. 





No comments:

Post a Comment