Monday 10 June 2013

Thorn of a Rose






Top/Dress- H&M (Brandy Melville has a similar top) 
BraletteBandy Melville
Velvet Skirt- Thrifted ( similar here )
Platform sandals- Thrifted
Denim jacket- Black Market (thrifted)  

This velvet skirt is my new go-to bottom (as you could probably tell from how much its been featured on the blog).Velvet always adds an interesting aspect to any outfit. Especially paired with this open back dress from H&M. This dress it very versatile, it can be used both as a cotton, casual dress or tucked in to wear as a tank top (its short enough not to be bulky when tucked in). I have been living in this Brandy Melville bralette. The caged back makes it PREFECT to wear with open back tops or even deep armhole muscle tanks. 
These pictures don't really show off the shoes but they are a pair of platform sandals that I thrifted a couple of weeks ago, hopefully in my next posts I remember to stand somewhere where I’m not sinking into the grass. 
Last but certainly not least I had to add a picture of my adorable baby boy Carl <3 His model material don't you think?  





No comments:

Post a Comment